The Elkay EZH2O® Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Vandal-resistant cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA compliant design. Pushbutton activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer on bottle filler.
- Ideal for heavy-use installations such as educational and indoor recreational facilities.
- Vandal-resistant, push-button activation for both the bottle filler and the water cooler.
- Fill rate is 1.1 GPM.
- Visual filter monitor with LED filter status indicator for when filter change is necessary.
- The 3,000-gallon filter is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, Class 1 particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
- Green Ticker informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash.
- Vandal-resistant bubblers feature chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering.
- Rated for indoor use.
||Visual Filter Monitor Filtered Green Ticker Laminar Flow Real Drain Vandal Resistant
||Wall Mount (On Wall)
|No. of Stations
||L: 22-3/4" W: 31-11/16" H: 25-13/16"
|Bottle Filling Station Dimensions
||L: 36-1/8" W: 18-5/8" H: 38-13/16"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 Buy American Act CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120 GreenSpec NSF 42 NSF 53 NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free) UL 399
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.