Elkay commercial faucets combine performance and style. From the commercial kitchen to the classroom, we have faucets for a variety of applications. Select from options and styles that make it easier to take on the tasks you do every day.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Faucet is ADA compliant.
- LEAD-FREE COMPLIANT: Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 to meet all federal and state regulations for low or no-lead products.
- LOW FLOW: Includes water-saving features.
- SOLID BRASS CONSTRUCTION: Built for long-term durability.
- INCLUDES TWO AERATORS: Comes installed with 1.5 GPM water-saving aerator; optional 2.2 GPM aerator insert included.
- SPOUT SWING RESTRICTOR PIN: Special pin locks faucet into stationary position for required applications.
- 2 FAUCET HOLES: Faucet designed to be installed using two faucet holes.
- 4" HOLE SPREAD: Faucets designed to be installed using 4" hole spread.
|Number of Handles
||6" Wristblade Handle
||Quarter Turn Ceramic Disc
||1/2" NPSM Male
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free)
||1.5 GPM flow regulator installed (2.2 GPM flow regulator also included with faucet)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.